Not tested on animals
The Mandala Charcoal Face Sponge1 x Sponge
The Mandala is symbolic for the circle of life - So perfectly complementing the purest konjac sponge, whose konjac root and ingredients, evolves from the ground, bring its purity and goodness to support your own healthy daily skincare routine. After the sponge’s life is spent, it can return to the ground, in its biodegradable form. The packaging is completely biodegradable too.
Latest Shaped Sponge. A new slim round shape, flatter surface for a great cleansing experience. The sponge has a disc shape and is approximately 8cm diameter and approx 2.5 cm deep. String on the sponge allows you to hang to dry between use.
Activated charcoal is known for its ability to absorb excess oil and dirt, which plague the skin and block up pores. Left unattended, oily pores lead to stubborn spots and acne. Daily cleansing with the bamboo charcoal sponge will support combatting the problems of teen skin and skin prone to sebum and oil-based problems.
Supplied in plastic-free packaging - a cardboard box with a cellulose biodegradable and compostable or recyclable plastic-free window.
• Gently Exfoliates
• Deeply Cleanses Skin and Eye Area
• Refines Pores
• Ideal for easily irritated, hypersensitive skin
• Prepares the skin for make-up
• Leaves skin radiant and rejuvenated
• Works with or without cleanser
• Suits even the most sensitive skin
• Silky soft when wet
• Colouring and additive free
• 100% natural and biodegradable
• Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free