Not tested on animals
About this brandEverything you need to know about this brand.
Buy Yes Lube and read Yes Lube reviews at mypure.co.uk, the organic beauty and natural skin care specialists.
The founders of YES set out to create intimacy products which would outshine the category. It took three years of profound research and creative development to create lubrication... which:
- Offers exceptional performance without compromising purity
- Is non-derivative, having a new concept formulation which is totally unlike the tired well worn variations on silicone or glycerin based lubes
- Is based on an ingredient with a outstanding (6,000 year) pedigree as a healing skin food
- Has powerful moisture retentive properties
- Is bio-adhesive to mucous membranes (inner skin environment)
- Is composed of other organic, cosmetic and food quality ingredients
- Is actively nourishing of the mucous membranes
- Has a sublime consistency
- Is as nature identical as possible
- Does not expose intimate parts of the body to potentially damaging synthetic chemicals
- Can be dispensed discreetly and efficiently
- Deploys a valve closure which is hygienic and reduces the amount of preservative required
- Is packaged in an aesthetic way
- Can look stylish enough to be happily bought and left on display
- Offers all the reassurance of a natural product, with the premium performance of a synthetic one
- Changes your world from the inside…
ReviewsSee what our customers have to say about this product.
IngredientsSee a complete list of this product's ingredients.
How to UseLearn more about how to use this product.
DeliveryLearn more about our ordering policies.
Orders over £30 are delivered free of charge to UK addresses via the Royal Mail TRACKED 48 Hour service.
Royal Mail TRACKED 48
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Delivery time usually 2-5 business days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Free for orders over £30 - £4.95 for orders under £30.
Royal Mail TRACKED 24
Fully tracked with SMS/email updates. Delivery usually the next business day for orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday. Includes Channel Islands and Isle of Man - £6.95
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: £9.95 up to 2kg - Delivery by Royal Mail 1st Class Airmail. Orders posted to countries outside the UK may be subject to import charges which are the responsibility of the receiving customer.
INSURANCE - We insure your parcel so you never need to worry about being out of pocket if your parcel gets lost or stolen. Our insurance does not cover parcels delivered to safe places you have nominated. It is your responsibility to make sure the nominated place is safe.
INCORRECT / INCOMPLETE ADDRESSES - If you provide an incorrect or incomplete delivery address at the time of your order it will be your responsibility to pay all the associated re-delivery costs. If your package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address, you must pay all costs to re-deliver the parcel.